• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Free tool loans

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
Just had a phone conversation with a friend. He is replacing ball joints on his Ford F 150. He was very impressed that with the purchase of $75 worth of parts, AZ loaned him about $200 dollars worth of pretty decent tools. Sounds good.

Bill

Pumpkin

Donation Time
free tools

That really ticks me off!! What am I to do with all these darn chunks of scrap that I twist nuts, crack knuckels, and bleed all over with?:confused:

That is a darn good idea for some one short of iron in the shop though, esp, pully/ wheel pullers, and stuff. About the only thing that I was short of whilst doing my over haul was ,,,AN engine puller hoist.

But alls well. Thanks for that tip on the tools..

Chuck