• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

SOLD - Four Tires, Wheels and Caps

jfcroni

Donation Time
20190416_203527.jpg 20190416_203527.jpg If anyone is interested in a stock set of four tires and wheels, please let me know. These are in good shape - powder coated wheels with a red vinyl stripe in them (can be removed) and the tires that have 1200 miles on them. Hub caps and spokes are in good condition too... on spoke is missing. 20190415_144938.jpg 20190415_144923.jpg 20190415_144909.jpg 20190415_144847.jpg

Last edited:

jfcroni

Donation Time
These tires and wheels are still available. The red line is a vinyl stripe. It pulls off. The wheels are powder coated, the tires are like new. $400 plus shipping.

Scott Rodrigues

Donation Time
I'm in Oakland, Ca. Anyone has experience with shipping this stuff? How could I get these to me and ballpark how much for shipping? I am definitely interested if shipping doesn't kill me...

neveridle

Donation Time
Hello, You should try fastenal, I have used them many times now without any problems. Very timely and cost effective also. neveridle