• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

For sale

Hillman

Gold Level Sponsor
Lovely car but why paint it in Hillman Minx colours? :D Does this look familiar?

Attachments

• minim.jpg
    minim.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 51

Pumpkin

Donation Time
Lovely car but why paint it in Hillman Minx colours? :D Does this look familiar?

Nice Car!!!Mister:D

Nah, yours almost looks red, mine is a Porsche Sunset Red/Pumpkin Orange and in the right photos it shows yellow???:eek:
Why me?

Pumpkin

Donation Time
Did I miss the price someplace?

Yes I am baiting the track..:rolleyes: Actually nobody, it seems wants a great NW car or pay decent money, so I just kind of show it off some times.

If there were any serious bidders out there, I would let it go for around 15,000.00US and if the person was real nice I might even throw in the spare.

The price I found last year was between 17-19 for a great show car. I admit it can use some tlc, but every one likes to work on these LBC's. I want to sell because of life style changes.

It would drive very good to the east coast at 60 mph and get about 29-33 mpg
1725, Overdrive built by old John of the UK and shipped by Jeff of the same area .
All running gears have been done, bearings and such. So far as I know there is no rust dents or scratches. The hard top has it's original clothe in good shape.
Any more questions please ask. PM please
Thanks
Chuck

Mike O'D

Gold Level Sponsor
Unfortunately, some of us don't have $15k to spend, but would be willing to put in some "sweat equity" to have decent looking fun driving car.

skupferman

Donation Time
Alpine

Chuck....I'm interested in your car, however have to sell mine first (according to the boss)...on the other hand, how about a trade? It's a 1951 MG TD vintage race car that can be driven on the street, too.
Let me know if, by chance (a long shot, too) if you're interested...I'll send info and photos.
...Steve