• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

For Sale: 1961 Humber Super Snipe, Series 3

65beam

Donation Time
money

ian,

as i tell people; i used to have money , then i got married,now i don't know. what i do know is that it's also her money.and she let's me spend it.

Alpine.67

Platinum Level Sponsor
new fleet

So Bob I now have six new alpines, 4 SV, 1 S3 GT and 1 SIV, would you like to buy any? I wanted two engines and some parts!!!! But the deal worked out to be all the cars and parts. I have moved three cars to tiger Auto and have one in my car hauler and still have two more to pick up soon.

So have one looking for parts or cars please call me or PM

Brad Babb

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
Just to wrap this up, I've decided rather than put her on ebay I'm going to donate her to the British Transportation Museum in Kettering, Ohio.
www.BritishCarMuseum.org

There she will be lovingly cared for and preserved for all to see.

Chuck Ingram

Donation Time
Just to wrap this up, I've decided rather than put her on ebay I'm going to donate her to the British Transportation Museum in Kettering, Ohio.
www.BritishCarMuseum.org

There she will be lovingly cared for and preserved for all to see.

Scott
That is one big donation from one big heart.I think you are trying to make wifey think what a tremedous fellow she has who is just SOOO GOOD and will just want to make you happy.
As to all you others who don't tell good wifey one day,OH MY GOODNESS and POW.Read into that what ever you fear.
Now my wife started all this Sunbeam business 44 years ago so its all her fault I have to spend those dollars on the Sunbeams.The only thing she wants is I that tell her I just spent another thousand or so and not hide it.
Mind you she didn't flinch when we bought that Model A roadster
(lots more $$$ than an Alpine)for her as she always wanted a car with a rumble seat.

To all of you We wish you a peaceful and blessed Christmas