1. Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible.

Enjoy.

Dismiss Notice

Font Size

Discussion in 'Questions About/Issues With the Site' started by nsbluenose, Sep 23, 2020.

1. nsbluenose

nsbluenose Bronze Level Sponsor

On the Forum 'Index' page is it possible to have a slightly larger, darker, clearer font. Especially on the right side where it shows who and when the last post was posted. Had my eyes checked, they are ok, :)

2. Greggers

Greggers SAOCA Vice President Platinum Level Sponsor

If you look in the bottom left corner of the window, you’ll see the site style (I can’t tell you what to look for, because it changes based on what style you’re set on). You can select the one that works best for your eyes. SAOCA Site Style High Contrast seems to work best for a lot of folks. If there’s enough outcry, I can explore a larger font version, but keep in mind there are about 200 settings in each style to change behind the scenes, and what might fix one readability problem may cause three others).

Here’s what I see (but keep in mind that I have more than everyone, because when we converted to the current site software, I was experimenting with different site design options that were never published):
    BA3B8CA5-BBD1-4C3F-BE38-0A1269F7C5D0.jpeg

3. nsbluenose

nsbluenose Bronze Level Sponsor

Thanks Greg. That is better.

4. Alpine 1789

Alpine 1789 SAOCA President Platinum Level Sponsor

Interesting! I never noticed that link on the bottom.