• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Folders

mamoose124

Gold Level Sponsor
O.K. I have been lurking on the forum this morning attempting to learn something. I was reviewing the Member Profiles section of the site under "My Account" there is a heading "Edit Folders." I took a look at this item and there is window whereby one can name a folder,and add new folders. I ran a search on "Folders" and came up with virtually nothing. So, what are folders for?

Hillman

Gold Level Sponsor
I see two places with an "edit Folders" heading. One is in Private Messages. You can store PMs in the default folders (sent & inbox) or move them to folders you create, kinda like most email programs.

The other "Edit Folders" is under "Subscribed Threads". I've never used this feature, so can't help there.