• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

floor pan replacement parts

sunbby

Past SAOCA President
Donation Time
I uploaded some pics of the floor pans I ordered from Dave Lameront. My body shop said they had no problem working with them.

I had no problems with the transaction with Dave and the floor pans arrived quickly after he received my payment. He is in Canada and requested an international money order made out to someone else which seemed odd, but everything happened smoothly. In fact I did the transaction twice, initially ordering just the rear passenger side After getting that side, my body shop said to just order the other side instead of having them try to patch it (there weren't as many holes so we thought they could patch it.)

I did do some email with Dave, but also called him. You can try email but might have to give him a call. FYI I purchased these from Dave about a year ago, Sept, 2012.

Dave's info:
519-703-0710
dlameront@hotmail.com

Photobucket album showing pan as received, then installed by my body shop. The pans come with extra material so need to be trimmed and the edges bent as needed.

http://s929.photobucket.com/user/Todd_Nordby/library/floor pans

alpine_64

Donation Time
Todd,

Thanks for the pictures, its good so see some pictures of these products. they came to my notice a while back.. but nice to see first hand what they are like as received and what needs doing.

IIRC he supplies the base stock for some other panel suppliers who do some final folding/detailing?

I wonder if he does the early series parts to? We should support guys like this.. or get places like SS or VB to start stocking from them.. as i recall the VB panels are just straight ribbed panels cut to an alpine/tiger profile. Be good to get those guys to supply a more accurate product.