• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Firewall ???

D

dh81k30

Ian,

I am wondering how and why this site is different from the old site?

I had no problems accessing the old site or others that I visit. On this site I have to completely shut down my firewall to see anything but a couple different versions of a log in screen. The site does remember me when I first download the home page but when I try to navigate any where, the next iteration of the home page has a log in instead of a welcome back. I could log in and be accepted with a thank you and you will be redirected, but all I ever got to was another log in screen.

Yes, I did try to adjust my firewall before posting this question but did not have any positive change on the situation.

Any help or insight would be appreciated,

Don
the impostor

Tullamore

Donation Time
This site uses up to six different cookies, your firewall or security software may be blocking them.

They keep track of your last activity, last visit, password, userid, the forum your are viewing and your session. If your browser or firewall is interfering then your will not be able to use this site due to having to be logged in to see anything on this site.

AlpineIan

SAOCA Founder
Also... the forum is now sitting under the sunbeamalpine.org with a redirect on the saoca.org address. The other forum was sitting under saoca.org. If you are hitting the site on the saoca.org name you may want add sunbeamalpine.org to your trusted sites. Best to also add saoca.org to trusted sites as well. Tullamore is also right about the cookies... be sure you are able to accept cookies with your browser.