• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Finished

Chuck Ingram

Donation Time
I have been asked to add a few more pics.Some you may have seen beforel
You can see the moptor on my stand.Notice the big red gas tank.I can more or less accomodate any motor and the motor is run and all adjustments made.There is a couple of the unfinished installation and then an all finished picture.Note to all those who consider a V8 to see how much space you may have.This motor sure sounds sweet.It was only driven last fall on the driveway.I sat on a piece of foam on the floor.I did let it out a bit and when I looked back there was 2 black marks the width of the rear end.Where did they come from I wondered as I power washed them off before my dear wife came home

Chuck Ingram

Donation Time
Here is a few more pics
Should have added
First pic is the complete motor
second is top up after 2 and 1/2 yearsLots of wrinkles
third shows mustang rack mounting
fourth shows Mustang spindle mounted

Jeff.
You should have seen it running with the lights out
Yes the sound was something