• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Feb 9 thru 11

skywords

Donation Time
Going to Phoenix International Raceway in Feb. Vintage racing with One Sunbeam to be there. Never been to such an event but if anyone is close check it out.

Rick

weaselkeeper

Silver Level Sponsor
Rick. I was in your general area this past week. I had about a half day in Phoenix on my way to Albuquerque for a short conference. Not sure how far you are from Phoenix.

I just missed getting to the BSU v Oklahoma Fiesta Bowl. Next year.

Alpineracer8

Donation Time
Phoenix vintage races

Rick:

In case you don't know, the one Sunbeam that is registered belongs to a friend of mine and his wife, Roger and Jill Davis from Salt Lake City, UT. It's a really nice green Series V and it's featured on Steve Silverstein's "Racing Alpine" page. Roger and Jill have invited me to bring my Series I Alpine but, unfortunately, it's not ready yet. Roger and Jill are very nice people and they would love to meet a fellow Sunbeamer. Drop in on them in the pits while you're there!

There should also be at least one other big-time Sunbeamer there, too. I think Lou Meyers from Yuma, AZ will be there. He has several Alpines and is very knowledgeable about making them go fast and stay together. He is another "must visit" person. Knowing all those folks, I would imagine that once you find Roger's and Jill's Alpine, you'll find Lou, too.

Have fun and please tell them I said "Hi,"
Andy Walker

skywords

Donation Time
Hey all
Sorry I have not got back to this post sooner my Father has taken very ill and I had to visit him in CA.

I am going to make the race and will drive my Series I along with Dave Green and his Miss Kitty Tiger from Tucson. I am hoping more Tucson Sunbeams will be joining us for the drive up to PHX. Andy it was Lou that alerted me of this event and yes he is a very smart guy and has a soft spot for these great cars. He came by my house and I gave him the scattershield I had for I think he will put it to good use. I talked with Roger and he say's he is hoping to see some other Sunbeam people there. This should be a great weekend with all sorts of great people and cars. Pete or anyone else you can call me at 520-682-2445 or evenings at 520-682-5277.

Jack I don't know about it being televized. I think that would be great/ maybe Speedvision?

Hope to see you all there.

Rick