• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Feature Article for Jan 2010 has been posted

Andrew

SAOCA Web/Graphics Service
Donation Time
Just a note: The Feature Article for Jan 2010 has been posted.
If anyone is working on a tech problem or doing work on their car and are able to share with the club please contact me. We are always looking for Feature Articles and content for the web site.:)

Best regards,
Andrew Masse

dmich2

Donation Time
Hey Andrew. Haven't talked with you in a whlie. Sent you an email right before Christmas.

Hope all is good in the "Great White North"

Dennis

Andrew

Donation Time
Hi Dennis!

Hi Fella!

Yes, I received your Christmas note and thanks a bunch for thinking about us up here in the North.:)

Just a note for you and everyone who reads this, you rad/fan mod sure makes a difference with the S3, She runs cool as a.......Escimo.

I have not had a great deal of time to answer you emails or post many on the club site, I hope what we have provided in the last little while has provided a little warmth during these winter months.

I have been working on a new pump that I hope will CHANGE the world :D. Well it sure would be nice to think so. Check it out Dennis
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6StdCQ0tjAQ

P.S. if anyone is working on a project like installing new bolts in their rear diff, please take picture and write a step by step guide. This would make a great feature article.:)

gordonra

Donation Time
Hi Andrew,

I am unable to view or print the article. If you notice, there have been zero views of the article so far... I suspect others are having a problem too.

The browser (IE8), seems to hang up. When I try to print it from the "Print" link, I get a page that says:

Clean and Rebuild your WIP Carbs
By Andrew
Published: December 28, 2009

That's all there is...

Rich

Andrew

Donation Time
Please try again as the link and a spelling error...oops.
If you still have a problem being able to open the PDF please drop me another note.
Andrew

gordonra

Donation Time
Wow! I wish I had Zeniths! That looks like a wonderful guide on how to rebuild them, with lots of photos.

Thanks for the contribtion Andrew...

Rich