• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

factory tool kit inventory

tony perrett

Gold Level Sponsor
Click on "saoca forum", then "search", & enter "toolkit" in the search box. Wombat has listed a copy from the manual.

Jay Laifman

Donation Time
In my 1967, very late Series V, I had the complete tool kit, with every tool, all nicely stored in my trunk. In fact, I had it there for easily 20 years. Then, after seeing the prices of tool kits jump, I got this "great" idea that I had to protect the kit and put it in a safe place. So, I took it out of the trunk and into a safe, dry place. Sadly, I never saw it again. I have no idea where that place was. Even after moving, and going through every nook and cranny, I could never find it again. :( I have since replaced it with correct tools I found along the way. But, what a bummer.