• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

eye candy

alpine_64

Donation Time
Rick,

Irony is that is one of the lesser lambos.. the early 200GT on dont have as strong a following as the nuiras on.. if you really like them you should have grabbed one about 10 years back they were relatively undervalued.. and have boomed in the wake of the lambo rise..

much the same will be expected of the 330GTC ferraris and 250PF's.. given so many stock ones are cut up to make GTO and SWB replicas

skywords

Donation Time
Rick,

Irony is that is one of the lesser lambos.. the early 200GT on dont have as strong a following as the nuiras on.. if you really like them you should have grabbed one about 10 years back they were relatively undervalued.. and have boomed in the wake of the lambo rise..

much the same will be expected of the 330GTC ferraris and 250PF's.. given so many stock ones are cut up to make GTO and SWB replicas

It's out of my league as is a Tiger. But I can still dream. Reminds me of telling my Dad in the sixties to buy some WWII fighters and his reply of aah who wants those gas hogs. He told before he died that he wished he listened to me.

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
More 'eye candy', albeit of a different sort. I had to laugh at this one... the girl must be all of 17...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Othe...ab0QQitemZ330423184048QQptZUSQ5fCarsQ5fTrucks

x47.jpg

alpine_64

Donation Time
It's out of my league as is a Tiger. But I can still dream. Reminds me of telling my Dad in the sixties to buy some WWII fighters and his reply of aah who wants those gas hogs. He told before he died that he wished he listened to me.

When i was 17 i got the SII.. a year later i managed to purchase an austrlaian delivered 1969 Porsche 911S long wheelbase. Car had a non factory sunroof, but a very good job (proper metal one, and had RS style rear flares and later model fusch wheels)... bought the car for AU$22K (this is in 1997) sold it 2 months later for a small profit as I figured i couldnt afford to insure it/fix it/run it.. and hey i had the alpine.. that car would be worth 95K+ now.. :eek:

skywords

Donation Time
I often thought if I buy and sell cars I could move up to whatever I wanted. Then I remembered that I always buy high and sell low. :mad:

Damn hard to tell how old some of these girls are anymore with the way they dress. If she were my daughter she would be wearing something else. :eek: