• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Exactly what friends in Sunbeams should be!

dwolff706

Donation Time
Just in case you don't regularly check the Sunbeam Invasion forum section of this site, I encourage you to look at the postings and pictures from the event this last weekend in Cambria, California.

Please forgive me for cross posting but we had such a great time with the cars and our new found friends that it is too good not to share.

Simply one of the best weekends I've had in a long time and we are already planning for next year.

This is what I thought a car club should be!
Cheers,
Dave

Jimjordan2

Donation Time
Glad you enjoyed yourself Dave, and although you got there in a (ahem) non-british car. (ahem, Prius), I was happy that we had enough empty seats that you and your wife could get a ride-along and get the feel of what your car will be for next years WC Invasion.
See you then.