• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

EuroMotor Extravaganza

TulsaAlpine

Donation Time
Event this weekend!

:eek: Past time to mail in your entry, but not to late to attend! Weather is looking good no rain or storms, little warmer then we would like but it could be worse, should be a fun day in the triangle downtown Sand Springs OK.

http://www.eumoex.com/

Donna
:D

TulsaAlpine

Donation Time
New Alpine Owner in Tulsa Metro!

Meet a new owner of a Sunbeam today, he came out to the show. Told him about this forum hope he joins in seems he needs some of our help in getting the car running.

Donna

TulsaAlpine

Donation Time
Winner!

:D Since I was the only Sunbeam, they as usual stick me with the Austin Healy group, but it is a participant judging, see it pays to pal around with the MG Club since I got 1st in Other open British, Wahooo
Last year the much older 54 Sunbeam Talbot from Texas was a pick for 1st, so we had two Sunbeams. This year I almost got a Sunbeam Tiger to show up but he only came to visit and see the cars. This was my last year for the show, good times! Exciting adventure's in Florida next year!

Donna