• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Euro Fest

Alpine Bob

Donation Time
Who's going to the Euro Fest? We are leaving on Friday from Warner Robins, GA, bringing both cars, maybe.:confused:

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
Susan and I are finally going to make it this year, after 4 years of trying.
See you there.
Tom j

Alpine Bob

Donation Time
We are going to try to get there in time for the 5:00 tech session and maybe the reception. We are going to a show in Canton,GA, the weekend before, then the EURO FEST, and maybe the show in Charlston the next weekend, lot of traveling. BUT ITS FUN>:D

SIVAllan

Gold Level Sponsor
It's on my tentative list.

The prior weekend is the United in Indiana making another trip so soon a 'maybe.'

Hopefully some of you will make it to the United.

65beam

Donation Time
allan,
have you ever let a few miles stop you? the united should be interesting. john clegg ,a former rootes employee responsible for designing the 1725 engine is going to be there to talk about the engine and what they did. that should be an interesting evening.

SIVAllan

Gold Level Sponsor
allan,
have you ever let a few miles stop you? the united should be interesting. john clegg ,a former rootes employee responsible for designing the 1725 engine is going to be there to talk about the engine and what they did. that should be an interesting evening.

Thanks, I hadn't seen that and it should be interesting.

I'll post the link to registration information in case anyone is interested and hasn't seen it. The United will be held October 6--10 :

http://www.rootesamerica.org/