• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Euro Auto Festival

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
Hello gang,

In a couple of weeks the largest gathering of classic cars will happen at the BMW plant in Greer, SC just outside of Greenville and Spartanburg off of I-85. The link is below. It would be great to have ten plus Sunbeams there. This is a show that will have over 500 cars and wonderful setting.

http://www.euroautofestival.com/index.html

If you can come please pre-registar so we can have our own class and not in with the "special interest", even though we are special.

Cheers,

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
This coming weekend is one of the largest shows on the East Coast. It is a wonderful event that you will put on your calendar every year if you come to it once. We would love ot have several Sunbeams there. We always have around four. Come join us for some fun.

http://www.euroautofestival.com/index.html

Cheers,

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
Congrats to Todd and Denise-their Alpine won the Sunbeam Class at the Euro! What a great show, we got to meet many friends there and the weather was perfect. Eric

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
Thanks Eric! We won the peoples choice award. I am not sure what that was, but it allowed us to be in the parade of cars at the end which was fun. We were not the nicest Sunbeam there by any means. I think the other Sunbeam owners voted for us out of mercy! If so, kudos to them we enjoyed it. The Sunbeam trophies went to:

1) Bill Costic - beautiful baby blue Tiger

2) Jerry Tolbert - beautiful Alger It was at the Ivasion X

3) Stephen Smith - The Alpine with "bling" wins again! Great Job!

The show had over 500 cars and we had 7 Sunbeams. I will post a few pictures as soon as it will let me. It keeps saying internal issues when I try to download.

Cheers,