• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

EURO Auto Festival October 18 & 19, 2013 & contact volunteer

sunbby

Past SAOCA President
Donation Time
I received a request from the EURO Auto Festival coordinators for someone to act as a point person for our club. If anyone is interested please reply. I have no idea what's involved. The flyer info is also copied below.
-----------------------------------

Good morning,

I have attached a brief EURO Auto Festival Announcement that I would like for you to forward on to your club's newsletter person.

I am still looking for a point person for your club. If you or someone you know would be interested in doing this, please let me know.

We are hoping to make EURO an even better experience for your club members.

Any suggestions that you have would be appreciated.

Thank You,
Linda Barber

A Celebration of the European Automobile, the 18th annual EURO Auto festival will be held
October 18 & 19, 2013.

EURO is a premiere European car show that has been featured in numerous magazines over the years and recently the focus of an episode of My Classic Car with Dennis Gage.

This year the featured marque is Ferrari. We are limiting registration to the first 400 cars and all European automobiles are welcome to participate. The regional Ferrari club and the Mercedes Benz club have made this year’s EURO Auto Festival their regional club event. On Friday, October 18th, we feature driving upcountry wine tours as well as free technical sessions covering everything from detailing to fuel and tires. On Saturday, the car show will be held on the beautiful grounds of BMW Manufacturing in Greer followed by an awards banquet that evening at The Embassy Suites, our host hotel. Our guest speaker is Corky Coker from Vintage Tires.

Go to our home page http://euroautofestival.com/ to read more about EURO.

On line Registration is open at http://www.regonline.com/Register/Checkin.aspx?EventId=1213437

If you have questions, contact Linda Barber at euroregistration@hotmail.com

sunbby

Past SAOCA President
Donation Time
I forgot to mention, if we have 5 or more SAOCA club members register, they will put our club logo and link on the EURO website. So please let me know if you register.

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
I am planning on being there too. We usually have about ten Sunbeams there. This is a great event! They have trimmed it down to 400 cars and you will see some of the finest European cars in the Southeast at this show.

Cheers,

sunbby

Past SAOCA President
Donation Time
EURO is pre-register only!

passing along this email, for Sunbeamers thinking about attending the EURO it looks like a good idea to get your registration in.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings from the EURO!

Hard to believe it is already the first of August.

This note will be short.

Registration will definitely end on October 1st or as soon as we have 400 cars. In years past, we have been flexible concerning late registration. We will not be doing that this year. Late registrations make it difficult for us to design our show parking arrangements, assign classes and create our registration packets.

As of today, we have 175 cars. This week the Ferrari group is having their national event in Minnesota. They will be handing 400 of our brochures.

One additional note, in years passed we have allowed day of show registration. Last year we had 40 unregistered cars show up on Saturday morning. This year we will not be accepting registrations at the gate. This will allow us to better plan the entire event and eliminate some of the confusion that day-of-show registration presents.

That being said, make sure you register before October 1st.

Go to http://www.regonline.com/Register/Checkin.aspx?EventId=1213437 to register now.

Please pass the word.

Contact me if you have questions.

Linda Barber

EURO Registrar

sammaw@bellsout

Silver Level Sponsor
Hi Guys, the deadline to register for this show is rapidly approaching. They are not accepting day of the show registrations this year, so the only way to get on the field is to pre-reg. There are 62 spots left on the field as of today. The SBMOC ( home club) will have a hospitality tent in the British venue.