• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

EURO Auto Festival, Oct. 19-21 Greer, SC

sunbby

Past SAOCA President
Donation Time
For all you Southest Beamers and people travelling back from the Invasion too I guess... I received this announcement:

This note is an update for the 17th EURO Auto Festival, scheduled for October 19 through 21 in Greer, South Carolina. Your club had participants at this event in 2011, so please spread the word of the 2012 event within your membership.

There are activities scheduled for all three days of the event, but there are two that I would like to highlight. The banquet on Friday night will have Dennis Gage of “My Classic Car†fame as the keynote speaker. Dennis, along with his “My Classic Car†TV crew, will also be a guest judge for the car show on Saturday.

The show will be staged on the lawns surrounding the BMW Zentrum at the BMW Manufacturing Facility in Greer, South Carolina. This year's featured marque is Mercedes Benz. The show is open to all European marques and we will be capping the entrants at 400. All pre-registered vehicles will receive a pre-assigned parking slot.

If any of your members live close to the Greer, South Carolina area, we are looking for volunteers to help with set-up activities on Friday morning and with directing show vehicle parking on Saturday morning. If you have members willing to help out, please have them send a note to this email address for instructions.

This year we will be providing a table and tent at each marque's display area. These tables are for use by clubs involved with the respective marque to provide membership material and to answer questions from prospective members. As our host site is providing these tables and tents, please plan to make use of them and have some of your members manning the tables. Please feel free to bring along your club banner to display while you are manning the table to increase interest in your club.

For complete details of the 17th EURO Auto Festival, visit our website at:
http://www.euroautofestival.com/

To register for the show and other events throughout the weekend, please go to:
http://www.regonline.com/Register/Checkin.aspx?EventID=1062703

If you have any registration questions, please send them to Linda Barber at:
euroregistration@hotmail.com

I have also attached a copy of the press release that was sent out for EURO Auto Festival. We hope to see you at the event.

Regards,

John

John Budinich
Car Club Coordinator

sammaw@bellsout

Silver Level Sponsor
Anyone planning on coming to this show. I'm registered with the Alpine. Was thinking we should get a group up for dinner Friday before the show, or Saturday after the show.

Let me know who's thinking about coming up. I think the early reg. ends 10/6. And you need to early register to make sure you can park with your marque, otherwise they put in a "standing room only parking area"

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
It appears they have cut the registration from 500 down to 400 and will be offering pre-assigned spots to those that pre-registered. I'm not too sure I wantt o come and take the chance that I might not get in or not get to park with the Sunbeams. I'll call or email them today and get more info.

Cheers,