• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

electrical stock sunbeam battery

Barry

Diamond Level Sponsor
Don't know what it has now, but a Series IV Alpine left the factory with a generator and a positive ground electrical system.

rainierboy

Donation Time
Don't know what it has now, but a Series IV Alpine left the factory with a generator and a positive ground electrical system.
that what i under sturd. i got the car 5 years ago. start to work on it and my bod fell apart. i just start to work on it again. thank you

hartmandm

Diamond Level Sponsor
If there is a battery currently hooked up, that will tell you positive or negative ground. If no battery hooked up, the length of the battery cable in the battery box might provide a clue as to whether the setup is still the original positive ground or it has been modified to negative ground.

Mike