• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

ebay strikes again

alpine_64

Donation Time
That's about $100 more than they normaly go for, the thing i dont like about the way ebay operates now is not listing the other bidders. I wont bid on auctions that dont list the user ID's in my opinion to much opportunity for people to shill bid. The funny thing is that the prices fluctaute, there are perhaps a few people at the moment doing original restorations, or who need one to finish a car.. then once they have them.. demand goes and price drops.

64beam

Donation Time
Is'nt that how auctions work? The same item bid for at different times with two different outcomes. As was stated, depends on demand for the item. Some you win and some you loose. Look at the Mk II light rims, as an example before the latest run of these rims I think the last set went for over AUS $500 this time AUS $300-400.

My two cents.