• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Early switches wanted (with switch marking rings)

RootesRacer

Donation Time
I butchered my switches and need new ones. I never had the early switch marking rings, so need those too.

Yes, I know the marking rings are hens teeth...

This is for a driver, not a show car.

RootesRacer

Donation Time
Thx Jim, if I have to I will buy the "close to original" KIP switch plastic tags but I will still have to either make my own switch toggles to use my butchered switches OR get some used switches. I'll give it another day or so before I give up.

There is a partial set of exactly what I need on ebay UK but the seller wont post to the US.

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
FWIW, I bought a set of the KIP bezels about 10 years or so ago for a friend of Michael King's in Australia and was not impressed with them. So much so that I sent the first set back. The second set was better, but still I didn't feel like they were worth what KIP was asking.

I have some for my S3 and, following something posted here a long time ago, I soaked them in brake fluid. The black paint came off the back very cleanly, didn't touch the chrome and left a very nice finish. I'll re-paint the backs before I install them, but it did do a nice job of resurrecting my originals.