• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Dual Cylinder Master Brake

twautomotive

Silver Level Sponsor
At the invasion someone (BritBeam?) had an Alpine with a Nissan(?) dual master cylinder. I'd like to find out what vehicle it is from. Does anyone know? Also is there a better recommended one? This is for an automatic Series IV.
Thanks.
tom

britbeam

Donation Time
At the invasion someone (BritBeam?) had an Alpine with a Nissan(?) dual master cylinder. I'd like to find out what vehicle it is from. Does anyone know? Also is there a better recommended one? This is for an automatic Series IV.
Thanks.
tom

Hi Tom Ive been out of the loop for a couple of days chasing Bambi. Its Archery season in Georgia so I disappear ever so often. The master is from a Nissan F-10 and I used a Mitsubishi Galant remote reservoir. You can get these masters at your Advance auto parts etc. I dont think the trans type would matter. Now this is what I used works well for me but its up to each individual on how they modify their particular vehicle. Hows that for a disclaimer.
Dwain V6 Krazy

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
Tom, I've been following (even installed one from a Festiva) dual MC's for several years. This one seems to be the best. It is a good size, is designed for manual brakes, plumbs up in a manner that keeps stuff out of the way and requires minimum alterations of the 'Pine. I'm going to pull the Festiva unit and install an F10 this winter.

Bill