• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

FREE: Drivetrain Parts

RootesRacer

Donation Time
Rob,

Prices look very reasonable.

For your rear end, Rootes only made 3.89 and 4.22 for series alpines (other cars got 3.70, 4.44, 4.55 and 4.78 IIRC).

RevolverRob

Donation Time
A quick update:

If someone in the area wants to buy an engine or two we can discuss the potential for delivery within a reasonable distance of Chicago.

RevolverRob

Donation Time
Price Drops in time for Thanksgiving/Black Friday. Why buy a TV from Wal-Mart, when you can buy my Sunbeam parts instead?!

RevolverRob

Donation Time
Pretty substantial price drops.

Someone come and take this stuff out of my garage.

Open to negotiations - would love for someone to come and take it ALL - will make you a good deal on it.

Otherwise, if I'm forced to disassemble stuff, it's all going on eBay and the blocks are off to the scrap yard.

RevolverRob

Donation Time
Last round of price drops before this stuff heads to eBay and/or the scrap yard.

I've got a couple of requests for small parts to follow up on. If you need something - PM me, I'll check to see if I have it and we can work something out.