• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

drive on sunday

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
weather looks like it's going to be great ! get a few more miles in before the cold (by our standards) sets in.

Any one in the Atlanta area interested ??:cool:

Tom j

sd_pace

Donation Time
Not done yet ...plenty to keep me busy.... Greg we should get the shed moved in the next few weeks before it gets too cold...

Greggers

SAOCA Vice President
Platinum Level Sponsor
Not done yet ...plenty to keep me busy.... Greg we should get the shed moved in the next few weeks before it gets too cold...

I'm free all this weekend. Next weekend's a little less free, what with the wife throwing me some sort of birthday extravaganza. I don't entirely know what she means by that.

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
Don't know how the shed project went but, I took my sister out for a three hour cruise in honor of her birthday and recent shoulder surgery . Couldn't ask for better driving weather, went on back roads to and around part of Lake Lanier (Atlanta's water feature). Great drive fresh air, cloudless skies, fine running alpine , what fun.

Tom j