• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Door skin - NOS

MikeH

Diamond Level Sponsor
Just pointing out it doesn’t say NOS anywhere on the Craigslist. I would think NOS would draw more than $100.

65beam

Donation Time
It can't be NOS because they didn't have bar code scanners in the 60's or early 70's. It looks like the skins that VB used to sell. My inventory list shows I have a couple of them stored away somewhere.

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
It didn't say Rootes NOS. Could still be NOS, just not as old as pre-barcodes.

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
You must have meant Not on sale :) Same area probably the same guy has a hood on eBay that looks like it had a big old basketball hit it twice right in the middle.... I guess basketball and Sunbeams are pretty popular dent wise that is.

Barry

Diamond Level Sponsor
The Craigslist ad did not mention NOS. In any case, is there anything that prevents putting a modern bar code label on an old door skin?

volvoguys

Diamond Level Sponsor
To the best of my knowledge, Rootes didn't supply individual doors skins, just complete shells.

This part is likely unused later reproduction NOS (New Old/Original Stock), but not OEM (Original Equipment Manufacture).