• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Do you recognise this Californian Alpine?

NO66

Donation Time
Do you recognise this Alpine? I imported it into the UK last month and would like to track down the last owner to find out more about the work he did on the Alpine. The owner was Phil Long who lived in OJAI California. He runs a plastering company called Phil Long Plastering. Does anyone know Phil or how to get in contact with him? I have his mail address in OJAIAlpine 2.jpg Alpine 1.jpg Alpine 23.jpg , but was hoping for an email address or social media profile... many thanks Nigel

MikeH

Diamond Level Sponsor
Can’t help you, but I like it. Makes me mad that I let the aluminum slotted wheels go with my Pinto when I junked it 22 years ago. Wish now that I hadn’t. I owned it 26 years. But back then I thought it was too far gone. Kick myself every time I think of it.

belmateo

Gold Level Sponsor
Can’t help you, but I like it. Makes me mad that I let the aluminum slotted wheels go with my Pinto when I junked it 22 years ago. Wish now that I hadn’t. I owned it 26 years. But back then I thought it was too far gone. Kick myself every time I think of it.
Wait a minute. Pinto wheels are the same bolt pattern?

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Pinto wheels are 13" 4 bolt 4.25 and fit the Alpine/Tiger hubs. Mustang II 4 bolt too!

belmateo

Gold Level Sponsor
I understand that the bolt pattern is the same. My question was more about the inner hub diameter of the wheels against the rotor and rear drums. Anyone have those figures?