• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Do we really need to know this?

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
According to this article then I must be gay - I like both the Miata and the Mini Cooper, and drive an Alpine.

TulsaAlpine

Donation Time
Gaywheels.com Top 10 Most Researched Vehicles - Oct - December, 2006

1. Toyota Yaris
2. Toyota Camry
3. Saab 9-3 (sedan and convertible)
4. Pontiac G6 (sedan, coupe and convertible)
5. Volkswagen Jetta
6. Saturn Sky
7. Dodge Caliber(tie)
7 Audi A3 (tie)
8. Mazda MX-5
9. VW EOS
10. Ford Focus

Posted October 10, 2006
Toyota Yaris Replaces Saturn Sky as Most-Researched

Had me worried there for awhile glad the Saturn Sky is falling down on the list!
If your a chick driving a men's gay car then your normal right?
Hubby Jim is not impressed with my Saturn Sky, but then he has the Corvette, what's the famous saying about men and Corvettes, "They must be compensating for something". You just can't win on this can you?

Donna
:D

Pumpkin

Donation Time
Sky

what's the famous saying about men and Corvettes, "They must be compensating for something". You just can't win on this can you?

Donna,
You should just poke someone with a sharpe stick then :D :) :cool:
But that was a good.. 1.
Cheers
chuck

alpine_64

Donation Time
For those who watch top gear they may remember when jerremy vlarkson bought the AMG SL55... nice tough 5.5 V8 supercharged... and in the top 5 list of most desireable gay cars in UK! .. i figured the CL-gay would have rated higher.. but no!