• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Do I do something to update my donation status?

bmohr

Gold Level Sponsor
Other than donate that is. I did the paypal thing a few days ago and my avatar still seems to say 'Donation Time'

I figured it might take a few days to register. If there are any manual steps and it might take a while, I can be patient.

If there is anything else I should do on my part, please lemme know.

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
Bill, You've done everything you need to, and a big thanks for your support.
We've had a few web site issues lately so not everything is working the way it should. Hang in there and it will all be straightened out soon.
Again thank you for your support of the club, Tom j

sunbby

Past SAOCA President
Donation Time
The PayPal donation mechanism is supposed to automatically update your avatar, I guess it might be broken since the website/forum restoration. We will get your avatar updated properly as soon as possible.

bmohr

Gold Level Sponsor
Thanks guys! Glad to see my avatar got updated, but mainly wanted to make sure the Paypal thing got to the club. Thanks for the website work -- I know you all have 'real' jobs and families and Rootes vehicles to tend to!

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Membership Dues, due??

I just discovered after all this time that I can go click on "User CP" top left hand of our Forum/Home page scroll down to "PAid Subscriptions" and find out when I last paid my dues and when they are to expire.... How about that for a "Dummy"??

Active Subscriptions
Subscription Title Start Date Expiry Date
SAOCA Platinum Donation 02-24-2013 02-24-2014

Green67Alpine

Platinum Level Sponsor
Wow Dan, Good job. I had no idea that could be done, go figure!
Thanks for,sharing.
Tom j

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Nick, go to the top of this page.... See the Big red "S". look down under it and you will see the "User CP"

Scroll down to "PAid Subscriptions" and find out whenyou last paid your dues and when they are to expire....

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
I went there an all I see is what levels are available. Wondering if other members not seeing it too. No problem. Mine are due 1 January. Easy for me to remember.

sunbby

Past SAOCA President
Donation Time
Unfortunately, this is one of the things that is broken right now. Anyone that reupped before the website crash (when the automatic subs were working) might have the paid subscription listed. Do to the manual process we have right now, any that are manually accepted will not have that information.

I think your best bet is to email one of the officers and ask.

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
sunbby,

Could it be then that because I renewed in Feb 2013 mine is different?

Due again Feb 24, 2014!

napa 1

Donation Time
Couldn't find any info on my cp about my subscription renewal date or last payment...and honestly can't remember when I last renewed....but I went ahead and made my diamond renewal today via paypal...do we still get a cool SAOCA tshirt with diamond renewal? :)

As always, the club and forum are well worth the fees.

Thanks.

Green67Alpine

Platinum Level Sponsor
all will be right in the support world very soon, like within next week. these volunteers just can't get the stuff done on a timely basis,:eek: oh that's right work on car, go to shows, work on forum, hummmmmmmmmmm.

Sorry this took so long, my bad. But with officer elections coming up this year everyone can have a chance " to make it so " (thanks Jon Luc)

Tom j