• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Dayton Ohio British Car Show - Saturday August 2

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
Scott,
What time after the show does work detail start? I'm planning to be in Dayton for that.

Ken

No set time, but in my head I'm thinking about leaving the show around 2:00 and going to Ian's. We're going to focus on setting up the garage for Invasion first, then move on to whatever projects are left to be done. I'll have my cell on me if you want to call ahead.

And if the weather is miserable (90 degree heat with high humidity) I may be leaving even sooner!

TulsaAlpine

Donation Time
90 degrees with high humidity, easy!

:p
Well shoot that is perfect weather, hot that is just summer you want HOT. Saturday here in Tulsa, Oklahoma it will be 102 degrees with 80% humidity now that is HOT :(
They have issued a Heat Advisory for most of Eastern Oklahoma till next Wednesday and on top of that we are under a Ozone Alert, bad air no wind too blow away the chemicals that the refineries are spitting out.
Heck enjoy your mild summer, gee ;)

Donna
:D