• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Dash pad finishing trim

G

greenbeam

Carrying on from a thread on the old forum....

Paul Scofield kindly made a template for the cardboard trim that finishes off the dash pad. I have scanned the template and made up a four-page pdf file that can be printed and taped together to recreate the template.

The trim piece is made from the same 'cardboard' material that is used to trim the boot (trunk) and kick panels.

I've stored the template at:
http://www.geocities.com/greenbeam1963/Dashtop-trim-template.pdf

Please note that the file is about 450kb. The location may change if I ever figure out how to access my old pre-yahoo Geocities page.

Happy New Year,
Paul in Adelaide

P. Scofield

Bronze Level Sponsor
Nice work Paul! I would have been a little more careful with the pen if I knew you were going to use my exact tracing.
There is a little wiggle room up there so a few hairs should not make much of a diff.

Are we going to create a spot on this site for this kind of thing?

Paul

JJames

Bronze Level Sponsor
Dash Trim Template Still Available?

The link doesn't seem to work anymore and I am in need of the template to make that trim piece that goes up under the dash. Anyone have the PDF or a new link?

Thanks!