• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Crankshaft

old grumpy

Donation Time
I thought I had a EN16 crankshaft, but looking closely, one was a EN19 and the other EN9
What says the metallurgist. I guess it's nothing to rely on over 5500 rpm?

old grumpy

Donation Time
No! I was wrong! I was dizzy or tired. I have an EN16 crankshaft. 2 inch con rod big end bearing. From what engine and car? No idea. With this I can rely on up to 6000 rpm?

RootesRacer

Donation Time
No! I was wrong! I was dizzy or tired. I have an EN16 crankshaft. 2 inch con rod big end bearing. From what engine and car? No idea. With this I can rely on up to 6000 rpm?

A 3 main crank with 2 inch rod journal (or relevant undersize) marked EN16 must be to a sunbeam alpine or rapier 1592 alloy head engine.