• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Craigslist- Asheville, NC, 2 Alpines

bulldurham

Platinum Level Sponsor
One is a Series I that looks in good condition, complete; the other a Series IV in process of restoration.
Don't know these folks.

husky drvr

Platinum Level Sponsor
bulldurham,

It seems from the add, only the S I is for sale. There are two other Alpines in the background not mentioned in the add. Did you talk to the owner?

bulldurham

Platinum Level Sponsor
No, I didn't but seems I remember the ad saying 10K for the series I and 5k for the IV.
Guess I'll revisit the ad.

bulldurham

Platinum Level Sponsor
The ad I just looked at is not the same as I posted on . The S IV , w/ completed body work , w/o engine and trans
was listed last night for 5K. The body work looked well done..

bulldurham

Platinum Level Sponsor
My apology. The Series IV is listed in a separate post.
I believe the Series I and II had the turn signal on the rt. side of the steering surround, so it may not be an OD car.

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
I was looking at this photo of the steering column and thought (think?) I see two stalks.Screen Shot 2020-09-04 at 8.59.22 PM.png