• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Correct SII alpne soft top

alpine_64

Donation Time
Ok, a while ago i purchased a correct SII soft top. This is not an aftermarket one, but a NOS OEM one. This has the correct Grey headlining colour and no "amco" or "robbins" ,markings as done by the current suppliers.

Putting an offer out there for someone wanting a "correct" car. I am prepared to swap it for a new mohair top for my SII. I figure the top in theory should go to someone doing a factory resto.

PM me or email me if anyone is interesed. If not.. im paiting the soft top frame the correct grey and i'll install it.

alpine_64

Donation Time
OK, i'm surprised i have not heard back on this.. figured there would be a few people out there who were doing "factory" cars that would be very interested in this. Just pushing it up the list as a last chance.. otherwise in the next month its going on the car.

L

Lee DeRamus saoca0404

I have a complete frame I have been wanting to list. PM me and make me a good offer and I'll pack it up.

P

Paul,

Not intersted in breaking up a complete top frame for a SII, but I still need the cantrail clips (4). that hold the cantrails to the top frame. I will take one or more. If I have one I might be able to make more. I have advertised here before, with no response. Let me know if you have one or more for sale.
Lee