• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

cool alpine gear

SeanP

Donation Time
I was looking at putting together a cool Alpine Baseball Jersey. It could possibly have the SAOCA Badge on it probably on the front bottom of the Jersey like the pros do it and possibly the chapter on the sleeve. Attached is a pic of my Idea. Let me know what you guys think and if you would be interested!

I realize that having the club badge would need to be approved by the officers just throwing this out there to see if people are interested.

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

SeanP

Donation Time
That bad huh lol well I'm going to have one with out the club badges made and see how it comes out ill post pics when it's done