• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Confirmation - Ralph Noseda, FL

sunbeam74

Silver Level Sponsor
Finally, confirmation that one of the 1961 Sebring Alpines remained in Florida during the early 60's.

I found an ad in a May 24th, 1962 Competition Press placed by Ralph Noseda. Full decription of the car and he was selling it for 2800.00. Ralph lived in the Miami area (East Perrin)

So, where is it? Surely, someone in Florida will luck into it.

Steve

agmason

Donation Time
If you do a Google search, you will find he made a contribution to Univ of Miami in 2005. He may still be alive and may have info on what happened to the car.

sunbeam74

Silver Level Sponsor
I am pretty sure the Ralph Noseda that had the Alpine passed-away. It's been years since I researched Ralph. I was pretty sure he had owned it but no hard evidence like an advertisement or photo to confirm.

The tougher part in tracing this car is the poor SCCA documentation of the Florida area.

Steve