• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

concourse judging manual available?

agmason

Donation Time
No, its red. The interesting part about the car besides the low mileage, is that the original owner bought and installed every Rootes accessory available for the Alpine. The car has: Rootes fog lamps, badge bar, gear shift lock, radio, ammeter, clock, rear seats cushions, Rootes parachute seat belts, exhaust port reverse lights, sun visors..etc. I'm probably missing something but you get the point. Looking in the trunk he has the original unused spare tire plus the tool kit with nothing missing. I don't think anything has ever been replaced except gas and oil.

John Boggis

Donation Time
No, its red. The interesting part about the car besides the low mileage, is that the original owner bought and installed every Rootes accessory available for the Alpine. The car has: Rootes fog lamps, badge bar, gear shift lock, radio, ammeter, clock, rear seats cushions, Rootes parachute seat belts, exhaust port reverse lights, sun visors..etc. I'm probably missing something but you get the point. Looking in the trunk he has the original unused spare tire plus the tool kit with nothing missing. I don't think anything has ever been replaced except gas and oil.

Dude...Can you post some pictures of this red Alpine ?