• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Computer question

RootesRooter

Donation Time
When I access the SAOCA site from most computers, the screens are automatically refreshed. But on my home laptop, I have to manually refresh each screen to read the latest postings. The laptop is the only one running VISTA. All security and spam control settings are set on Medium, which are the default settings. Any clues would be appreciated.

MikeH

Diamond Level Sponsor
I assume your Vista system is using IE 7. Select Tools, Internet Options, under the General Tab, Browsing History, Settings. Check how the "Check for Newer Versions of Store Pages" is set. I would suggest automatic. Also try deleting you cached files. By click delete in the same area.

RootesRooter

Donation Time
I assume your Vista system is using IE 7. Select Tools, Internet Options, under the General Tab, Browsing History, Settings. Check how the "Check for Newer Versions of Store Pages" is set. I would suggest automatic.....

That did the trick. Thanks!!