• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Competition press and other magazines from 60's

sunbeam74

Silver Level Sponsor
I found this the other day. If you check the links there are a couple of interest.... the competition press (CP+A). Or West Coast Sports Car Journal. They are large files to down load but the Competition press can't be beat. (as for the books I don't think he should have done that)

"I happened to find this on the internet today. It includes the SCCA National News from 1952 to 1958:

ftp://91.121.135.76/digitalarchives/Magazines/

Much of this has been posted elsewhere, but some, like MotorSport, I hadn't seen posted before. I tried downloading one of the MotorSport issues. They are pretty big and take a while to download.

There is still more at this link:

ftp://91.121.135.76/digitalarchives/

Does anybody know where all this came from...who posted it on the internet? Some incredible stuff!

Vince H."