• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Commer camper

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
Far too pricey - should be about $4-6K in that condition, I'd think. That being said, it's probably the nicest un-restored one I've seen and would make a great candidate for an relatively easy restoration. Imagine going to United or another 'Beam gathering in that, and simply camping on the field!

RootesRooter

Donation Time
The owner of Brooklands British Car, an MG restoration shop in Tacoma, WA owned this until recently. I think they were asking $15k. The new seller's ad stretches things a wee bit: "...it is based on a Sunbeam Alpine platform and drivetrain. it is basically a sports car with a cool van body."

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
Lol what a carpet bagger... Keyword spamming VW Westfalia . Probably the only thing slower than a split window bus.

This should be in the jokes and funny stories section.

It's the new poor man's beach front property on Calunicornia.