• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Comenting on gallery pictures...

Chazbeam

Silver Level Sponsor
So several attempts to comment on gallery pictures failed...due to the inability to view the security image and enter it..on several computers home and office i was unable to see this image..here is my screen capture of the offending issue..

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 11

Bikesandfires

Donation Time
Same issue here...No confirmation code showing. Windows XP computer/ Internet Explorer.
Have you tried a different browser? I hate to trash a perfectly good computer just because Microsoft thinks I should. I'm having better luck using Google Chrome on XP computers now.

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Hi guys how about reading THE POST THAT WAS MADE AROUND SEPT THIS YEARS ABOUT TROUBLES TRYING TO MAKE COMMENTS IN THE gallery....

Back in Sept this year I made this post:

Quote: Just attempted to make a comment on Gman-Alpine's Nice Alpine but could not get the "Image" needed to appear in order to make my comment(s) appear.
"Comment: Nice Car an color combo....
Enter the code you see in the image above (case sensitive)
There was no "Code" UNQUOTE....

Can this be related to what you are speaking of???

sunbby

Past SAOCA President
Donation Time
OK I turned off the broken Captcha for comments. We'll see how it goes, I think you need to be logged in to leave a comment so it should be OK.