• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Columbia Show announcement

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
A little exhaust work and the DuraPine will be ready for the new season, so we're thinking of attending. However, I'm having problems putting together a time line and events, especially the Sunbeam oriented stuff. Could someone fill us in? Not particularly interested in driving 9 hours to attend a car show.

Bill

Mikeflbmer

Bronze Level Sponsor
Columbia event this weekend

The host Hotel and parts room is the Wingate Inn........108 Saluda Pointe Court.......Lexington, SC 29072 .....(803) 957-5000 ....The Tarton Festival and British Car Show is Saturday and at the Historic Columbia Speedway.....2001 Charlston Highwy (Hwy 378) ....Cayce, SC 29003....Rooms are $94.00 a nite, must use codeword "Sunbeam" if making a reservation

The Tarton Festival is Friday, Saturday, Sunday....with games...food and music.....the British car show is saturday.....As far as the schedule of events you need to contact Todd Smith or Eric Gibuit....I do remember they have a group drive scheduled for friday around a Lake.......I wil be there...anybody need a door or trunk lid let me know ...I can bring it....mike Schreiner (561) 440-2489

Mikeflbmer

Bronze Level Sponsor
Columbia SOS

A copy of the email I got a while back with info............I went the last two years...it is a good time..............................................................Jan 21 at 9:30 AM
Hello Sunbeam Enthusiast;

This year we will be hosting our 10th annual Sunbeam event. SOS, GOF, BASH - whatever you want to call it we will gather on the weekend of April 2nd. I have made arrangements again at The Wingate Inn, 108 Saluda Pointe Court, Lexington, SC 29072. Their phone number is (803)957-5000. When you call to make your reservations, make sure you use the word SUNBEAM to get in our discounted block of rooms. The room rate is discounted to $94.00 for Thursday night, Friday night and Saturday night.

We will have our parts room set up again so please bring parts!!! I am coordinating some other fun things for us to do as a group this year so please mark you calendars and attend this 2016 show kick-off event!

I realize I have just a few email addresses of the many Sunbeam owners around us. Please spread the word and let's make this a memorable event.

Cheers,

Todd Smith and Eric Gibeaut

Stephen

Silver Level Sponsor
I have a room to share Dennis had to cancel so if anybody is going stag and wants to share call me 704 661-7720 I am staying at the Wingate booked for Thurs, Fri and Sat night take any part or all

Stephen

Last edited:

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
The weather is calling for some rain on Friday, but Saturday is supposed to be beautiful. Bring parts, bring parts bring parts = the parts room is only as good as we make it. If you just have a shoebox of a few goodies bring them. At The Wingate Inn we will have our same hospitality room that we have had the last few years. We will have drinks and snacks in the room all Friday afternoon and until late Friday night. We will have a tent set up for just the Sunbeam gang at the show with food and drinks. Bring some treats to share with the gang. Saturday night we will all go to our local BBQ diner right down the street from the motel.