• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Clutch Master Cylinder

Mike H.

Donation Time
Hi Folks,

Looking for a good clutch master cylinder for my 67 SV. Anyone have a good spare they would like to part with?

Cheers, Michael

Alpine Addict

Platinum Donor
Platinum Level Sponsor
These are stsrting to get scarce. You may want to re-build the original. Apply Hydraulics can re-build these cylinders.

mikephillips

Donation Time
I'll start this by saying I haven't tried any of these so keep that in mind. A swap probably is possible.

MGB used a similiar looking clutch master, and it is available from Moss and other MG parts dealers.

Triumph, from the TR6 on and the Spitfire used one that looks like the Tiger clutch master, might be adaptable.

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
I'll start this by saying I haven't tried any of these so keep that in mind. A swap probably is possible.

MGB used a similiar looking clutch master, and it is available from Moss and other MG parts dealers.

I tried this but, the threads for the pipe are different.
Had White Post rebuild and sleeve mine.

tom j

mikephillips

Donation Time
I should have mentioned you may need an adaptor for the line. Or possibly getting the MG or TR line and removing the piece from that line and installing on the Alpine one priveded they're the same diameter. A brake or hydraulic shop should be able to help with that.