• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Clocks

BERNARD ROSE

Donation Time
Forget conversions. This guy is really good and he will modernize your clock without changing how anything works.
I contacted Mike at Jaguar Clock a few months ago about sending my Smiths CE 2194/09 from my S2 '61 Alpine but he responded that he was moving and to allow him a few months to resettle. We touched base earlier this month and he gave me his new address as 418 Whig Lane, Glassboro, NJ 08828.
When I tried to mail him the clock from USPS, I was told that the address did not match the postal code...they suggested that the postal code for that address should be 08028. They said that I should double check to make sure of the address. I have since written to Mike to clarify his new location, but he has not responded. Does anyone have a phone number or can anyone confirm the address?