• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Classic Motorsports

sunbeam74

Silver Level Sponsor
In this month's Classic Motorsports Bob and Judy's car was mentioned - apparently it won it's class - the car looks great... I only wish they had a bigger image of it.

Steve

sunbeam74

Silver Level Sponsor
Thinking you're right.... BAAHHHAAAA.

The car sure does look great... it deserves a large page spread!

Steve

Alpine Bob

Donation Time
:p I made Judy look at this posting, now she wants to go out and look copy of the Classic Motorsports so she can see the article :p I sure hope we can find one. What month is it (I know this is January) I mean the magizine?

Alpine Bob

Donation Time
:) Well Judy & I went out looking for the Classic Motorsports, we found it at Books A Million, they had 2 copies left, we bought both of them. That's Ted Stewarts car right behind Judy's. Thanks Steve for the heads. Actually Judy Thanks you.