• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Cheap V6/4sp Mustang II on Craigslist

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
I love them all, it´s the guys that want maximum power that want the heads from the 1974 model, because they don´t have heat risers internally.

The guy that wants $2,000 for that mess is not just dilusional, he´s on drugs to boot. O notice that he says it needs a transmission, so is the bellhousing still there?

I´m sure that either of them could be bought for a lot less than advertised, but the second one looks pretty rough, so expect for the engine to ned a lot of help.

Jose

In addition to the one on eBay, there's a less nice one currently on Craigslist in Colorado Springs. $750obo for a 1975 Mustang II with running 2.8L and 4spd. Not so bad:

http://cosprings.craigslist.org/cto/5100941224.html

There's also a way less cheap one in Iowa. Though it's Jose's favorite year, 1974, the owner appears to be delusional with a $2000obo price tag:

http://desmoines.craigslist.org/cto/5102579347.html

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
Awww geez. Back to the 70's.... Red in and out Velour seats and a vinyl roof. Now where is my BeeGees and ABBA greatest hits on cassette?

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
You get the complete car pull the engine and rear end, sell the front end for $200-250, then scrap the remains.

Not too bad a deal ($750 or less ) considering the availability of the hard to get pieces needed for the conversion (timing cover, bellhousing and flywheel/pressure plate/clutch disc).

bobbo

Gold Level Sponsor
Colorado: too far for an Ontario boy to go fetch. Anything shows up in the North East, keep me in mind.