• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Carolina British Classics XI April 1, 2017 Columbia Speedway

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
I'm Planning to be there....

If all goes well, I'll be there:D

Talked with Eric G a few days ago too!

DanR

dmich2

Donation Time
Got mine George. Yes Bull, you need to get on the stick. I believe Steve Smith will be driving in Saturday morning.

Dennis

Alpine Addict

Platinum Donor
Platinum Level Sponsor
I will join you, Are you travelling back Saturday after the show or waiting until Sunday?

Thanks
Steve

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
Updates

Make sure you register at http://www.bccmc.com/carolina-british-classics-xi/
before March 17th to get the lower registration cost and also the free T shirt.
We won't have a hospitality suite at the hotel this year due to a few things out of our control-but we will have a great time anyway! Starting at noon on Friday the 31st of March we will have a car boot sale in the hotel parking lot. Bring your Sunbeam and British car parts to sell/swap/give away. At 2:30 the rally around Lake Murray begins and will end up back at the hotel in time for the reception for registered car show entrants at the hotel at 6 PM. On Saturday, the British car show opens at Cayce Speedway at 8:30 with awards presented at 2:30. We will have a few Sunbeam owners tents set up with snacks and drinks there as always.
At 6:30 we will do a group drive to a local BBQ buffet and get too much to eat. Come join us for a great weekend!

Last edited:

65sunbeam

Diamond Level Sponsor
Don't forget to bring your spare parts to sell or trade at the Sunbeam swap meet starting at noon on Friday!

65sunbeam

Diamond Level Sponsor
Great sunny weather is forecast for tomorrow at noon through the entire weekend!
We are getting the rain right now so as to have great weather later....

George Coleman

Gold Level Sponsor
Hey! If the person that has the community hub puller is through with it could you please bring it to the Car Show in Columbia this weekend if you are attending.. Thanks

65sunbeam

Diamond Level Sponsor
Thanks to all who came to our SOS! There were 13 Alpines, 3 Tigers, and one Rapier. And once again, we had the most single make British cars at the show with about 120 total British cars present. The weather was just perfect this year. Seeing everyone again was like a family reunion-lots of fun! For some reason, wearing a kilt makes a person sleepy.....

Attachments

• kilt1.jpg
    kilt1.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 22
  • Kilt.jpg
    Kilt.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 24
  • kilt2.jpg
    kilt2.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 21
  • kilt3.jpg
    kilt3.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 23
  • kilt4.jpg
    kilt4.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 24

dmich2

Donation Time
You will notice "I" know how to nap in a skirt...:p:p Not all spread eagle like George....:eek:

Great show.