• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Carolina British Classics III / SOS

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
Hello members,

It's that time of the year again for me to start talking up our SOS that is held in conjunction with Carolina British Classics III. The date of the British car show is Sept. 12th,2009. The SOS will begin on Friday with a cookout on Pine Island then going back to the host motel for the hospitality party. Saturday will be the car show and we are still working on the SOS activities for Saturday evening and Sunday morning. It's possible we could have a parts swap Sunday morning at the host motel if anyone is interested. I'm sure Eric will route us a fun drive to do as a group. Hopefully we can tour his collection again this year too. We are the only British car show that I am aware of that has a separate class for Alpines and Tigers as long as we can get three of each to pre-register. The links are below for the car show and the host motel. More information will continue to get posted as it developes.

Show registration form:
http://www.capitalfinancialpartners.com/files/14821/Website2009registration.pdf

Host motel registration:
http://hamptoninn.hilton.com/en/hp/groups/personalized/CAEDTHX-BCC-20090911/index.jhtml

Cheers,

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
Well Steve, I guess you have four months to paint it green! lol If I gave out awrads to the red Sunbeams I would go broke! Paint it like Allan's and you'll get the most creative paint job award ( if there was one).

You better try to make our show / SOS too!

Cheers,

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
We are now a month away from the cut-off for pre-registered cars for this event. We are expecting a great turn-out of Sunbeams. Don't miss out on this SOS and Invasion planning weekend. If everyone comes that says they are coming we will have over 20 Sunbeams at this event. I need you to pre-register though! It's hard to plan for the un-known.

Cheers,

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
C'mon guys/gals register and get your hotel....then you'll feel the need to attend :eek:
Columbia is beautiful this time of year....

Tom j