• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Carlotti wheel and Harrington Plaque

Limey

Donation Time
Hi all,

Wanted very much...

(I have also posted this in the 'wanted' section)

Carlotti steering wheel for my Harrington. I know they are gold dust so even a rough restorable will be fine. If you have one that you meant to use or restore but haven't got round to it then give me a call or email. I know it wont be cheap, I understand the 'price reality' of these.

Also I lack the Harrington makers plaque. Same 'price reality' as above applies.

If you can help, please contact me. If you think you know some one who can help please forward my request.

I have cash waiting (and some rare parts for those interested): SII radio and surround, bonnet flash (perfect, rechromed by Derby Plating, the UK's very best), NOS Rootes Alpine boxed reverse light kit inc NOS bases, Rootes NOS Boxed Alpine radiator blind V Rare accessory, original rear seat squabs accessories (2'' thick), NOS Rootes Alpine boxed locking petrol cap, NOS Rootes boxed cig lighter. NOS Rootes SII Tonneau, Microcell bucket seats as per Hartwell tuned Harringtons etc etc.

Drop me a line.

All help very much appreciated

Oliver