• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Car shows 5/18, 5/19

buckalpine3

Donation Time
Car show benefiting the British Transportation Museum at the Second Street Market in Dayton 5/18 beginning at 0900. The British Car Day at Polaris in Columbus begins at 0900 at Quaker Steak and Lube Columbus. Weather looks nice for the weekend.

Greggers

SAOCA Vice President
Platinum Level Sponsor
I might have to pop by that Columbus show. Sadly, my Alpine will be back home, but I'll be stuck in Columbus with family I don't necessarily want to spend time with (and have a longstanding passion for Quaker Steak wings).

Thanks for the heads up.

Bikesandfires

Donation Time
Car show benefiting the British Transportation Museum at the Second Street Market in Dayton 5/18 beginning at 0900. The British Car Day at Polaris in Columbus begins at 0900 at Quaker Steak and Lube Columbus. Weather looks nice for the weekend.

Is the Columbus show on the 19th?

buckalpine3

Donation Time
Columbus

Yes, the show is Sunday 5/19. They have a driving tour of central Ohio with a banquet Saturday 5/18. Hope you can make it.

Bikesandfires

Donation Time
Wonder how many Alpines might show up? Looking at pics of past shows on the website only show a couple, going back several years. Wouldn't be able to bring the car, but I'd really like to see some nice examples to get detail pics.

buckalpine3

Donation Time
Columbus

I was last there 2 years ago and there were just a couple Alpines there, but many Tigers. I know of at least two Alpines going there from the Dayton area. There are always many fine examples of Alpines and Tigers at the Dayton British Car Day the first Saturday in August.

65beam

Donation Time
mid ohio

the vintage races are being held at the mid ohio sports car course in Lexington, ohio june 28 & 29. the british car show is on Saturday. I have arranged for a sunbeam area in the infield on Saturday. bring your sunbeam !

Bikesandfires

Donation Time
Dadgummit....The 28th and 29th is the dates for my fire depts annual Family Fun Fest & Fireworks....I can't get away....I'v got August and Dayton penciled in tho..